Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
- 1. Portable rust remover machine is a “green” cleaning method, without the use of any chemical agents and cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can easily solve the chemical cleaning belt The problem of environmental pollution.
- 2. The traditional cleaning method is usually contact cleaning, which has a mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, the surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium is attached to the surface of the object to be cleaned, and cannot be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. Harmony and non-contact make these problems solved.
- 3. The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber, cooperate with the robot hand and the robot, and realize the long-distance operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are difficult to reach by the traditional method. This can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
- 4. Portable laser high speed descaling can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials, achieving a degree of cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
- 5. Handheld laser rust remover has high efficiency and saves time.
- 6. Although the descaling machine laser system has a high initial investment at one time, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long period of time, with low operating costs and an operating cost of only about 10 yuan per hour. More importantly, it can be easily automated.
Link to this article：Advantages of laser cleaning technology
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^