Advantages of the punch
As a stamping press, the punch press has a wide range of applications. In the fields of electronics, communications, computers, household appliances, etc., it can be seen that it is closely related to our lives, and it is widely used and recognized by the equipment itself. Advantages are related. The editor consulted relevant staff’s experience and summarized the following points. Let’s take a look at it together:
- 1. High-rigidity, high-precision frame, welded by steel plate, and heat treatment, eliminates the internal stress of the fuselage technetium, so that the equipment will work stably for a long time without deformation. The structural parts have uniform load and balanced rigidity.
- 2. Stable high precision: The main parts of the equipment, such as the crankshaft, gears, and transmission shafts, have high wear resistance after hardening and heat treatment. The long-term performance is stable, ensuring high precision and stability.
- 3. Reliable and safe operation performance: The reason why the operation is convenient and the positioning is accurate is that it is different from the traditional brake, and the combination of clutch/brake has high sensitivity.
- 4. Production automation, labor-saving and high efficiency. The punch can be equipped with a corresponding automatic feeding device, with feeding error detection, pre-cutting, and pre-cutting devices, which can fully realize automatic production with low cost and high efficiency.
- 5. Slider adjustment mechanism: The sliding speed adjustment is divided into manual adjustment and electric adjustment, which is convenient, reliable, safe and fast, and the accuracy can reach 0.1mm.
- 6. Novel design and environmental protection. Using advanced technology and design concepts from Japan and Taiwan, it has the advantages of low noise, low energy consumption and no pollution.
The above is about the advantages of the punch press. This article briefly introduces the equipment structure, operation and environmental protection. In normal use, you need to pay attention to the operation method to avoid damage to the equipment caused by improper operation. In addition, regular maintenance and maintenance are required. Find problems and solve them in time to reduce costs.