The laser generator is one of the core parts of the metal cutting fiber laser machine. The more common brands are:IPG、nLIGHT、Raycus、JPT、MAX.• IPG：500W 700W 1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W 8000W 10000W 12000W• nLIGHT：1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W 8000W 12000W• Raycus：500W 750W 1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W 8000W 12000W• JPT:800W 1000W 1200W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W• MAX ：500W 800W 1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 6000W 8000W 12000W Principle of laser generator:The gain medium of the generator of the steel Cutting Machine laser is a rare-earth-doped glass fiber and a fiber amplifier developed from a rare-earth-doped fiber, which has brought revolutionary changes to the field of light wave technology. Any optical amplifier can form a laser through an appropriate feedback mechanism. Therefore, fiber lasers can be developed on the basis of fiber amplifiers. Because the fiber core in the fiber laser is very thin, it is easy to form a high power density in the fiber under the action of the pump light, causing the laser energy level of the laser working substance to reverse. Therefore, by adding a positive feedback loop to form a resonant cavity, laser oscillation can be formed. Features of laser generator:It has very good monochromaticity, directionality and stability.low cost.High conversion efficiency.
There are many output wavelengths and easy tuning.Good temperature stability.The structure is simple and miniaturized.Adjustment-free, maintenance-free, and high stability.Good compatibility.Able to handle the harsh working environment. Laser generator application:The application range of fiber laser is very wide, including laser fiber communication, laser space telecommunication, industrial shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing, laser engraving, laser marking, laser cutting, printing roller, metal and non-metal drilling/cutting/welding (brazing) , Quenching, cladding and deep welding), military and national defense security, medical equipment and equipment, large-scale infrastructure, etc.
- 1、High cutting accuracy: common cutting laser machine metal repeat positioning accuracy 0.02 mm, precision cnc fiber laser cutting machine repeat positioning accuracy 0.004 mm.
- 2、The cnc laser metal cutting machine adopts non-contact processing, does not damage the workpiece, and has good cutting quality. The heat-affected zone of the workpiece after processing is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small, which is suitable for precision processing
- 3、The processing energy density is large and the action time is short. The high quality fiber laser cutting machine has a narrow slit, and the slit width is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
- 4、High degree of automation, the fiber laser cutting machine cover can be fully enclosed processing, no pollution, low noise, greatly improving the working environment of the operator.
- 5、The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface will not produce burrs.6、Do not affected by the shape of the workpiece: the laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
- 7、Abundant processing materials are one of the advantages. laser cutting machine metal and no metal can process metals (carbon steel, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, etc.) and non-metals (plastic, wood, PVC, leather, textiles, organic Glass, etc.).
- 8、Does not require molds during processing, which saves mold costs and time for repairing and replacing molds, thereby reducing production costs. It is especially suitable for processing large and large-scale products.
- 9、Computer programming, using co-variable cutting method to maximize the utilization of materials.
- 10、Fast sample delivery speed: After exporting the product graphics, processing can be performed immediately, and the physical object of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
- 11、Less processing waste, low noise, clean, safe and pollution-free.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^