Sheet metal processing plays a vital role in my country’s mechanical engineering. With the improvement of sheet metal processing technology, the requirements for the level of sheet metal processing technology are getting higher and higher.
However, there are still processing difficulties in the sheet metal processing technology, which is directly related to the speed at which my country’s sheet metal processing technology advances. Reasonably improving the sheet metal processing technology is the key to the sheet metal industry. Laser processing is gradually rising, let’s discuss the difference between the traditional sheet metal processing technology and the new technology together with you.
1. Under the traditional technology, the workpiece is composed of several parts. Now, one cutting + bending is complete. Achieved the purpose of reducing processes, shortening the construction period, and reducing costs.
2. Under the traditional process, special fixtures are provided for welding. Now the parts use a process similar to woodworking tenon, which is accurate in positioning, time-saving, simple welding fixtures, and small product distortion. Achieved the purpose of shortening the construction period, reducing costs and improving quality.
3. The multiple bending process has become more popular in the domestic cabinet manufacturing industry. The advantage is that the traditional reinforcing ribs are omitted. It has its unique design and craftsmanship. So as to achieve the purpose of high product quality and low manufacturing cost. In the actual process, spot welding is required.
4. Using the characteristics of the laser’s fine cutting seam and high precision, one cut (with micro-connection), with four bendings, completes four workpieces. It breaks through the design ideas under the traditional craftsmanship, and achieves the purpose of shortening the construction period and reducing the cost.
5. Due to the use of the tenon structure, the whole process can be completed by matching the spot welding process after the workpiece is bent. The deformation of the workpiece is small, and there is no need to reshape and polish before spraying.
The application of CNC machining technology in sheet metal processing has become more and more extensive, and the application of CNC technology has greatly improved work efficiency and work quality. At present, the performance and quality of CNC punching machines in my country have been improved. Because CNC punching machines have the characteristics of strong adaptability, improved productivity, and high machining accuracy, CNC punching machines are widely used to solve the large batches, complex shapes, and high precision in sheet metal processing. problem. The application of CNC punching machine in production greatly improves the sheet metal processing ability, guarantees the quality and output of sheet metal parts, and greatly reduces the labor of workers.