Refrigerated container refers to a special container that has good heat insulation and can maintain a certain low temperature requirement, and is suitable for the transportation and storage of various perishable foods. The basic types of refrigerated containers include thermal insulation containers, external refrigerated containers, built-in refrigerated containers, liquid nitrogen and dry ice refrigerated containers, and frozen plate refrigerated containers.
1. Refrigerated containers can be used for intermodal transportation of multiple transportation vehicles
2. You can achieve “country-to-country” direct transportation from the place of production to the point of sale,
3. Under certain conditions, it can be used as a mobile cold storage
4. The whole box can be hoisted during use, the loading and unloading efficiency is high, and the transportation cost is relatively low.
5. High utilization rate of loading volume, flexible operation and scheduling, and strong economical use.
6. The new refrigerated container structure and technical performance are more reasonable and advanced, and have wide applicability.
Refrigerated containers are specially designed for transporting frozen or low-temperature cargoes that require a certain temperature. It is divided into a built-in mechanical refrigerated container with a freezer and an external mechanical refrigerated container without a freezer. Suitable for loading meat, fruit and other goods. The cost of refrigerated containers is relatively high, and the operating costs are relatively high. In use, attention should be paid to the technical status of the freezing device and the temperature required for the goods in the box.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：Features and Transportation Requirements of Refrigerated Containers
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks