1. After scale is formed on the inner wall of the copper tube of the condenser, the heat exchange effect is reduced, resulting in a decrease in vacuum, an increase in energy consumption, and a reduction in power generation load or shutdown cleaning in severe cases. According to relevant information, when the scale thickness of the water-cooling equipment heat exchanger is 2.16mm, the heat transfer coefficient decreases by an average of 51%, the equipment operating efficiency decreases by 50%, and the scale formation time is only 25 days. Such short fouling time and low heat transfer efficiency result in the condenser operating in low efficiency for a long time;
2. Increase the water flow resistance of the cooling circulating water system, reduce the flow of the cooling water, and increase the energy consumption of the circulating water pump;
3. Because the thermal conductivity of scale is very low, the heat transfer coefficient of the condenser is drastically reduced, resulting in a decrease in the vacuum of the condenser. According to the test data of different steam turbines, the steam consumption is reduced by 1%, and the steam consumption is increased by 1 to 1.5. %, when the steam flow rate is constant, the output of the steam turbine unit will be reduced. According to the relevant information, when the scale thickness of the water-cooling equipment heat exchanger is 2.16mm, the heat transfer coefficient decreases by an average of 51%, the equipment operating efficiency decreases by 50%, and the scale formation time is only 25 days;
4. The adhesion of scale, especially the adhesion of slime, may cause local corrosion or even cracking and perforation in the lower part of the attachment. The adhesion of scale to the copper tube of the condenser will cause the copper tube to become clogged, which seriously affects the operation of the equipment;
5. The damage of the copper tube of the condenser will cause serious leakage of the condenser. If the situation is serious or improperly handled, the boiler wall water tube will be blasted, which will seriously endanger the safe operation of the boiler.
Magnetic pterosaur magnetic water processor produced by Beijing Junyutong Technology Co., Ltd.
High technology, high efficiency, safety, removal and prevention of scale and corrosion. No chemical use, no pollution, no energy consumption, long service life, no need for special personnel to manage maintenance, no post-cost, compact structure, easy and fast installation, zero process emission, saving a lot of water resources, improving system heat exchange efficiency Energy-saving (15%-30%) descaling process effectively reduces the amount of bacteria in the water. It has the characteristics of long energy saving, long life, low investment and fast recovery.
In the industry, the magnetic water is used to treat boiler water to reduce scale; the cooling system used in various high-temperature furnaces plays an important role in improving cooling efficiency and extending the service life of the furnace and pipeline; The use of equipment such as condensers and condensers can effectively remove scale and prevent scale formation.
Activated carbon production, using magnetic water to produce activated carbon texture more uniform, stronger adsorption, and saving raw materials. The use of magnetic water in chemical plants can speed up chemical reactions and increase production. The construction industry uses magnetic water to mix concrete, which greatly improves the strength of concrete. The textile mill uses magnetic water to pulverize, the printing and dyeing factory uses magnetized water to color, and the pharmaceutical factory has very significant effects.
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a trusted aluminum alloy, aluminum foil price, stainless steel price and stainless steel manufacturer, kinds of stainless steel in china.
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, Twitter .
Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Shirley N.//SMC Editor
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.