Traditional mold companies use paper or bar codes to record the entire process of mold design, purchase, processing, clamp assembly, mold trial, to use, return, repair, maintenance, and scrapping, which is easy to cause registration errors, loss of records, management confusion, and search. Extremely inconvenient. The mold ERP management system developed by Fangtian Software through RFID Internet of Things application technology has completely changed this status quo.
Advantages of Fangtian Mould ERP system based on RFID technology
- ① The RFID electronic label is affixed to the mold, which is stable, safe and reliable;
- ② Systematic coding and identification through RFID electronic tags to realize the rapid storage and exit of molds and inventory management;
- ③ Realize paperless, high-efficiency, automation and intelligence in the mold workshop through RFID electronic tags;
- ④ Realize the fast tracking of molds, and record the mold processing status and use status in real time to the ERP system.
Functions of Fangtian Mould ERP system loaded with RFID chips
The tags use UHF anti-metal tags, each tag is assigned a unique ID number, which corresponds to the mold one-to-one, and writes the mold information into the chip, including: mold number, production date, mold location, mold type, processing material, maintenance , Maintenance and other contents are uploaded to the ERP database.
Mold production management
RFID intelligently recognizes processing workpieces, and realizes paperless reporting in processing workshops;
RFID intelligently recognizes processing drawings and realizes automatic retrieval of design drawings;
RFID intelligently recognizes the processing machine, and realizes that the machine can automatically call the processing program list.
Mold storage management
- Storage: Read the anti-metal tag of the mold through the UHF antenna, the active RFID reader can automatically read the elevator tag of the mold frame, the system automatically binds the position of the mold, and uploads the data to the back-end database through the industrial computer to achieve fast Warehousing;
- Outgoing: read the anti-metal tag of the mold through the UHF antenna, the active RFID reader automatically reads the elevator tag of the mold rack, the system automatically releases the position of the mold, and uploads the data to the back-end database through the industrial control computer to achieve fast delivery Library;
- Inventory: Through the database system, timely query the inventory of molds and understand the mold inventory.
Mold query management
Scan the RFID tag, and the ERP system queries its corresponding identification location, so as to realize the rapid search of molds and processed parts.
Mold history management
In the daily maintenance and maintenance of the mold, the use, repair and maintenance records are recorded in time through the handheld RFID reader, and uploaded to the ERP system through the wireless module to help the management analyze the reasons for the loss of the mold and evaluate the life of the mold.
Link to this article：How does mold factory apply RFID Internet of Things technology
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks