Factors affecting marking efficiency
For a fixed marking pattern, the factors that affect the marking efficiency can be divided into the equipment itself and the processing material. From these two factors, it can be subdivided into different aspects:
Therefore, factors such as filling type, field lens (filling line spacing), galvanometer (scanning speed), delay, laser, processing materials, etc., ultimately affect marking efficiency.
Measures to improve marking efficiency
1.Select the appropriate filling type;
- Bow-shaped filling: The marking efficiency is the highest, and sometimes there will be problems with connection lines and unevenness. When marking thin graphics and fonts, the above problems will not occur, so bow filling is the first choice.
- Two-way filling: The marking efficiency is second, and the effect is good.
- One-way filling: The marking efficiency is the slowest, and it is rarely used in actual processing.
- Filling: It is only used when marking thin graphics and fonts, and the efficiency is similar to that of bow filling.
- Summary: In the case of not requiring detailed effects, the use of bow-shaped filling can improve marking efficiency. Two-way filling is the best choice to ensure effect and efficiency.
2. Choose the right field lens
The larger the focal length of the field lens, the larger the focused spot. Under the same spot overlap rate, the filling line spacing can be increased, thereby improving the marking efficiency.
Remarks: The larger the field lens, the lower the power density. Therefore, it is necessary to increase the filling line spacing while ensuring sufficient marking energy.
3. Choose a high-speed galvanometer
Ordinary galvanometer, the maximum scanning speed can only reach two to three thousand millimeters per second; high-speed galvanometer, the maximum scanning speed can reach tens of thousands of millimeters per second, effectively increasing the marking efficiency. In addition, when using ordinary galvanometers to mark small graphics or fonts, deformation is prone to occur, and the scanning speed must be reduced to ensure the effect.
4. Set an appropriate delay
Different filling types are affected by different delays. Therefore, reducing the delay irrelevant to the filling type can improve marking efficiency.
Bow-shaped filling and round-shaped filling: Mainly affected by the corner delay, it can reduce the light on delay, light off delay, and end delay.
Two-way filling, one-way filling: Mainly affected by the light-on delay and light-off delay, which can reduce the corner delay and end delay.
Remarks: Thick graphics and fonts are less affected by the delay, and the delay can be appropriately reduced. Thin graphics and fonts are greatly affected by the delay, and the delay can be increased appropriately.
5. Choose the right laser
For lasers that can be used for the first pulse, adjust the height of the first pulse, and the light-on delay can be 0. For two-way filling and one-way filling, which often switch lights, it can effectively improve the marking efficiency.
Choosing a laser whose pulse width and pulse frequency are independently adjustable can not only ensure a certain amount of overlap of the focused spot at high scanning speeds, but also ensure that the laser energy has sufficient peak power to reach the destruction threshold of the material and make the material gas化.
6. Processing materials
For example: good (thick oxide layer, uniform oxidation, no wire drawing treatment, fine sandblasting) anodized aluminum, when the scanning speed reaches two to three thousand millimeters per second, it can also produce very dark effects; poor aluminum oxide, scanning speed It can only reach a few hundred millimeters per second. Therefore, suitable processing materials can effectively improve marking efficiency.
7. Other measures:
- A, check “Evenly distribute fill lines”;
- B. For marking thick graphics and fonts, you can remove “enable outline” and “walk once”;
- C. When the effect allows, you can increase the “jump speed” of the “advanced” and reduce the “jump delay”;
- D. Marking a large range of graphics, properly divided into several parts to fill, can effectively reduce the jump time and improve the efficiency of marking.
Link to this article：How to improve the marking efficiency of fiber laser marking machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^