If you weren’t already planning to go to the Plastec Midwest/Plastics USA show in Rosemont, IL next month (Sept. 22-25), a conference track cosponsored by IMM and its sister publication Modern Plastics Worldwide called 揝ustainability in the Plastics Industry?should be incentive enough to get you packing your bags. As part of the show’s full conference schedule, this one-day event (Wednesday, Sept. 24) promises to give you the tools you need for running a sustainable, and thus successful, business, by incorporating 揼reen?practices.
Here’s the lineup:
- Sustainability in the Plastics Industry – Defined, Drivers, Opportunities, and Challenges by William (Bill) Carteaux, president and CEO, Society of the Plastics Industry
- Materials and Considerations in Designing Environmentally Friendly Products by Scott Charon, new product development program manager, Herman Miller
- How Processors can Incorporate Sustainable Technology into their Plants by Tom Duffey, president and CEO, Plastic Components Inc.
- Materials Technology that Meets Environmental Needs by Jim Gray, Green Initiatives, PolyOne
- Environmentally Responsible Materials that Improve Sustainability by Robert McKay, project manager, Sustainable Polymers, Sabic Innovative Plastics
- Machinery and Plant Floor Technologies for Sustainable Manufacturing by Bob Strickley, marketing director, Milacron For more information and to register, visit www.devicelinkmold.wiki/expo/plastm08/conference.html.
related catagory materials
Link to this article：IMM sponsors conference on sustainability in plastics
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks