Matters needing attention when selecting materials for :
It is the die-casting materials that affect the service life of die-casting molds. At present, there are a lot of inferior materials in the market. Accurate selection of materials has become the main means for manufacturers to improve their market competitiveness. The materials are the foundation of aluminum alloy die-casting. What should we pay attention to?
1. If the output of the parts produced is large and the external dimensions remain unchanged, high-functional die-casting mold materials can be used. This type of material can be treated with low vacuum appearance enhancement, which improves the cost of the mold. Regarding aluminum alloy die-casting and zinc alloy die-casting products with complex shapes, high precision requirements and long manufacturing cycles, their processing costs far exceed the cost of mold materials, so high-functional materials must be used for manufacturing.
2. Regarding die-casting molds with small parts output, they may be simple and easy-to-manufacture molds, or molds that require frequent reshaping, which can be manufactured by popular aluminum alloy die-casting.
3. In the selection of materials, we still need to think to the point that we can continue to use new models of die-casting mold materials as much as possible. The selected materials should also be linked to the national capital, and choose my country’s element-rich zinc alloy die-casting materials.
4. Accurately treat the development of domestic mold materials, choose the type of material that really suits you, and don’t cut costs and extract inferior materials, but first think about the quality of the product, and you should keep your eyes on it for a long time. It should be clear as long as the quality is reliable. Product talents go further.
Die casting mold design requirements:
1. The mold should meet the technological requirements of ;
2. For the die-casting parts produced by the die-casting plant, the dimensions and various technical requirements specified in the product drawings should be guaranteed, and the machining parts and machining allowances should be reduced;
3. Master the technical specifications of the die-casting machine, give full play to the production capacity of the die-casting machine, and accurately select the installation size;
4. The various parts on the mold should meet the requirements of mechanical processing technology and heat treatment technology, the material selection is appropriate, the matching precision selection is reasonable, and the technical requirements are met;
5. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of castings and safe production, a reasonable, advanced and simple structure should be adopted, and operating procedures should be reduced, so that the action is accurate and reliable, the components are rigid, and the vulnerable parts are easy to replace and repair;
6. When conditions permit, molds should be standardized and generalized as much as possible to shorten the design and manufacturing cycle and facilitate management.
is one of the most reliable and trusted names in and manufacturing. They are a team of experts who can provide you with the best quality products on time. You can know more about them and their products here – . To learn about the suspension parts, click here –
Link to this article：Material selection and design requirements for die-casting molds
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks