- 1. When the section quality and dimensional accuracy of the workpiece are required to be high, you can consider adding a trimming process after the punching process or directly adopting a precision blanking process.
- 2. The number of procedures for the bending part mainly depends on the complexity of its structure and shape, which is determined by the number of bending angles, relative positions and bending directions. When the bending radius of the bending piece is less than the allowable value, a reshaping process is added after bending.
- 3. The number of processes for drawing parts is related to the material properties, drawing height, number of drawing steps, drawing diameter, material thickness and other conditions, which can be determined by drawing process calculations. When the rounded corner radius of the drawn part is small or the dimensional accuracy is required to be high, it is necessary to add a shaping process after drawing.
- 4. In order to improve the stability of the stamping process, it is sometimes necessary to increase the number of processes to ensure the quality of stamping parts. For example, the additional positioning process hole punching of the bent part, the increased deformation in the forming process, the reduction of the hole punching to transfer the deformation zone, and so on.
- 5. Stamping parts with simple shapes are completed by a single-process mold. For workpieces with complex shapes, the inner and outer contours of the mold should be divided into several parts due to the restriction of the structure or strength of the mold, which requires multiple stamping processes. When necessary, a continuous die can be selected. For precision metal stamping parts with high flatness requirements, a leveling process can be added after the punching process.
Link to this article：Pay attention to the processing technology of metal stamping parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks