Seven major steps for the operation and use of the punch
Stamping is a forming method that relies on presses and dies to apply external force to plates, strips, pipes, and profiles to cause plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain workpieces (stamping parts) of the desired shape and size, and this is also true It is the operating principle of the punching machine, let’s take a look at its use steps in detail below:
- 1. Before installing the mold, carefully check the mold closure, adjust the travel stroke of the punch to allow the mold to be installed, and use it within the specified safety range.
- 2. Open the compressed air valve (or oil pump) before turning on the friction wheel motor during equipment startup.
- 3. Forging workers must be trained in operation when friction pressure is used in forging.
- 4. Punch manufacturers say that they should pay attention to whether the oil pump pressure and air compression are normal at all times during normal work.
- 5. Strictly check the vertical head positioning device before the machine runs, whether the mold is loose and whether the buffer is intact, etc.
- 6, the flywheel rotation does not allow punch adjustment or mold installation and other irrelevant matters.
- 7. When the work is finished, close the punches in sequence and drop down smoothly.
The above is about the operating steps of the punch. When you use it, in order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and ensure safety, you must follow the regulations.
Link to this article：Seven major steps for the operation and use of the punch
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks