Some common problems of laser cutting equipment:
1) The dual-focus laser cutting is the fragile goods on the laser cutting machine, and it is used for a long time, so that the laser cutting starts to damage.
2) Check the straightness of the fiber laser cutting boot trajectory and rigid stiffness every six months, and invent abnormal real-time protection and debugging. If this is not done, the effect that can be cut out is not so good, and the error will increase, and the cut material will be affected. This is the top priority and needs to be done.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust and dirt in the machine once a week, and all electrical cabinets should be closed tightly to prevent dust.
4) Frequently check the fiber laser cutting and turn on the steel belt, and be sure to confirm the tension. Otherwise, if there is a problem in the operation, it will hurt people if it is possible, and the staff may die if it is serious. The steel belt looks like a small thing, but it is still a bit harsh when there is a problem.
5) The guide rails of the fiber laser cutting machine should be picked up frequently to clean up dust and other debris. Make sure that the normal rack of the equipment should be frequently scrubbed and lubricated to confirm that there is no debris. The guide rail should be picked up and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be picked up and lubricated frequently. The machine can move very well during the trek, and the cut is more accurate, and the quality of the cut product Will improve.
The above five tips are summed up bit by bit in the actual use situation, and they have very high operability. Of course, there is still a definite difference between the know-how and the status of implementation. When using it, we must take into account the status of implementation and all start from practice.