First understand the characteristics of pneumatic diaphragm pumps:
- 1. Because air is used as power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with the change of back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set based on water. If it is used for a fluid with a slightly higher viscosity, a reducer or frequency converter is required, which greatly increases the cost. The same is true for gear pumps.
- 2. It is reliable and low-cost to use pneumatic pumps in flammable and explosive environments, such as fuel delivery, because it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding; second, there is no heat generation during work, and the machine will not overheat; third, fluid There is no overheating because the diaphragm pump has minimal agitation to the fluid.
- 3. In harsh construction sites, such as construction sites, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the large amount of impurities and complex components in the sewage, the pipeline is easy to block, so that the electric pump will be overloaded, and the motor will be easily damaged due to heat. The diaphragm pump can pass particles and has an adjustable flow rate. When the pipeline is blocked, it will automatically stop until it is unobstructed.
- 4. In addition, the diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move, does not require a foundation, occupies a very small area, and is easy and economical to install. It can be used as a mobile material conveying pump.
- 5. In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely isolate the materials from the outside world.
- 6, or some tests to ensure that no impurities contaminate the raw materials.
- 7. It can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as photosensitive materials, flocculation fluids, etc. This is because the shear force of the diaphragm pump is low and the physical impact on the material is small.
Finally, let’s take a look at the applications of pneumatic diaphragm pumps:
Main purpose of pneumatic diaphragm pump:
- 1. Pump peanut butter, kimchi, mashed potatoes, small red sausage, apple jam, chocolate, etc.
- 2, pump paint, gum, pigment.
- 3. Adhesives and glues, all types can be pumped.
- 4. All kinds of tiles, porcelain, bricks and pottery glaze slurry.
- 5. After the oil well is drilled, pump the sediment and grouting.
- 6. Pump various emulsions and fillers.
- 7. Pump all kinds of sewage.
- 8. Pumps are used as tankers, and barges are used to clear the warehouse and absorb the sewage in the warehouse.
- 9. Hops and baking powder slurry, syrup, syrup.
- 10, pump the water in mines, tunnels, tunnels, beneficiation and slag. Pump cement grouting and mortar.
- 11. Various rubber pastes.
- 12. Various abrasives, corrosives, petroleum and mud, cleaning grease and general containers.
- 13. Various highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
- 14. Various strong acids, strong alkalis, and strong corrosive liquids.
- 15. Various high temperature liquids can withstand up to 150℃.
- 16. As the front-stage pressure sending device of various solid-liquid separation equipment.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump uses compressed air as the power source, distributes air through the reciprocating movement of the air valve, and drives the diaphragm to squeeze and convey the medium. The pump integrates impurity pumps, self-priming pumps, mud pumps, canned pumps, submersible pumps and other conveying machinery The advantages. This series of pumps has the characteristics of beautiful structure, good physical resistance, durability, etc. It is suitable for various corrosive liquids, particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, explosive, and highly toxic liquids, ceramic glaze slurry, fruit Pulp, glue, oil, etc. Used in the electronics industry, optoelectronics industry, semiconductor industry, wastewater treatment industry, petrochemical industry, electroplating industry, chemical industry, food industry, biochemical technology industry, beverage industry.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the benefits of choosing a pneumatic diaphragm pump?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks