Cabinets are free-standing or self-supporting enclosures used to house electrical or electronic equipment. Cabinets are generally equipped with doors, detachable or non-detachable side panels and back panels. The cabinet is an indispensable part of electrical equipment and the carrier of electrical control equipment. Generally made of cold-rolled steel plate or alloy. It can provide protection against water, dust, and electromagnetic interference of storage equipment. Cabinets are generally divided into server cabinets, network cabinets, console cabinets, etc. So what are the technical requirements for sheet metal processing and bending cabinets?
- (1) It should have good technical performance. The cabinet should have anti-vibration, anti-impact, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, waterproof, and anti-radiation properties to ensure stable and reliable operation of the equipment.
- (2) It should have good usability and safety protection facilities, facilitate operation, installation and maintenance, and ensure the safety of operators.
- (3) It should be convenient for production, assembly, debugging, packaging and transportation.
- (4) It should meet the requirements of standardization, standardization, and serialization.
- (5) The appearance is beautiful, applicable, and color coordinated.
Link to this article：What are the technical requirements for sheet metal processing and bending cabinets?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks