Hydrophilic aluminum foil is the aluminum foil after degreasing, washing and drying, coated with special coating on its two surfaces, after drying and cooling to make it a very hydrophilic and corrosion-resistant material, the hydrophilic aluminum foil can make the air conditioner Extending the service life of 5-10 years, it is the main raw material of household air conditioning heat exchange fins. If the raw material of the heat exchanger is hydrophilic aluminum foil, it can increase the cooling efficiency by 5%, and also has the functions of anti-corrosion and anti-fungal, no odor, and will not cause the accumulation of water droplets and block the heat exchange.
1. Excellent hydrophilicity and corrosion resistance;
2. Good formability and non-abrasiveness to the mold;
3. Strong resistance to stamping oil, solvent and heat;
4. The air flow resistance is small, and the heat exchange rate can generally be increased by 10%-15%.
Hydrophilic foil is widely used in household air conditioners, refrigerators, car air conditioners and other refrigeration equipment. Compared with ordinary light foil, it has the following advantages:
1. It can increase anti-corrosion, anti-mold, and no odor function;
2. The condensed water on the surface of the heat exchange fins is evenly distributed on the surface, and it will not cause aggregation and clogging between the heat exchange fins due to the formation of water beads, which will affect the heat exchange conditions and thus increase the heat exchange rate by 5%;
3. Since the water has no beads, the noise caused by vibration is reduced accordingly;
4. It can prevent the air conditioner oxidized powder from blowing into the room and adversely affect the human body, in line with environmental protection requirements; 5. The hydrophilic aluminum foil for air conditioner heat sink should conform to the provisions of YS/T95.2—2001.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.